Inhibitor Group Terms and Conditions:
- The purpose of this community is to share, help and support others
- Respect your fellow community opinions
- Avoid intentionally starting arguments
- Do not make threats, implied threats through abusive, threatening language
- Try to contribute in a constructive manner to your fellow members even if you do not
- agree with their opinions
- Threats, Harassment, deliberate insults are not be permitted in the Haemophilia plus community
- Do not post pictures or adverts of porn or any material containing adult content, ie drugs, gambling and links to similar sites.
- Even though this is an international forum, please make sure that your posts are written in English unless otherwise specified.
- Racist, sexist or homophobic behaviour will be immediately deleted
- Do not impersonate anyone whom you are not, this will not be accepted
Forum Offence Policy - Consequences
- First Offence – You will receive a private message from a moderator outlining the Inhibitor Group's Forum rules and indication of why your post was removed from the forum.
- Second Offence – You will receive a private message indicating your account has been suspended for 2 weeks.
- Third Offence – You will receive a public and private message indicating your account has been suspended indefinitely
- Moderators have the right to by pass offence 1 and 2 and suspend indefinitely if the action is deemed appropriate
Spam and Trolling Policy
- Please do not undertake surveys unless you have been given permission for the staff of the Inhibitor Group.
- You cannot use the forum for the purposes of sending spam or advertising to fellow members by forums post, private messages or emails
- ‘Spam’ Trolling or advertising will be removed by the moderator this could lead to the removal of your forum account
Image Restrictions: AVATARS
- Please upload appropriate imagery when creating your avatar. Inappropriate images will be removed
- The Inhibitor Group team reserve the right to remove, add, or modify any of these rules at any time.
- The Inhibitor Group team have the final say in any rule dispute
By joining the Inhibitor Group forum, you agree to abide by the forum rules, and you understand that abuse of these rules will not be tolerated.
Please report any member whom you feel to be in violation of these rules to the moderator